Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cheap Date


lacesamplershrug
Originally uploaded by pudmuddles.

This project had been languishing in my WIP pile. I think I started and frogged about 3 times before I finally powered through. I purchased the yarn (Lion Brand Suede) about a year ago at the 99 cents only store and used just a bit over 2 skeins. Not accounting for my time and effort, the materials for this project was less than $3. Pretty cool, if you ask me!

The pattern is from an episode of Knitty Gritty (DKNG-510) and it is called the Lace Sampler Shrug.

2 comments:

jo said...

i think it's really cute and thatyou should totally wear it.

Kim said...

I'm so glad that you got this one done! I have the yarn for this project but have yet to start it. But now that I see it finished my fingers are starting to itch to pick up my needles and start away.