Friday, August 31, 2007

Yarn Diet/Yarn Fast

I am now knitting exclusively from my stash. The only exceptions to the "fast" are needles and other notions necessary to continue to knit up what I already have.

...and I have quite a few skeins of Red Heart. Yes, I admit it... My current project for this is to make Christmas stockings. I need at least 5 stockings completed by the holidays and I am well on my way to finishing the first. It should be done by the end of the weekend. Yay :)

Also OTN: pink sock for DD#1 out of Cascade Fixation, 2nd sock (unknown wool yarn) for DD#2, and the Sherri by Berrocco (in Cotton Twist) for DD#3.

OTH: unnamed blanket started in the fall of 2002, I'm nearly 2 pounds in out of 3 using the Pound of Love yarn by Lion Brand.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi! I posted the pattern link on my blog for the cupcake pattern. She has a bunch of really unique patterns. Bummer we missed the opening! Take care and one day I will meet you!:)

jo said...

hey i wanna make some stockings this zmas too! knit knite?

Melissa F. in CA said...

I'm hoping for a knit nite but I need to get through this first week of school first LOL :)