Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I won a prize :)


From the Holiday KAL/CAL!!!

I am the proud and thankful recipient of THE SECRET LANGUAGE OF KNITTERS. This little gem of a book is just a hoot to read! Filled with entertaining and informative definitions, this book fits neatly into any knitting bag. I can't wait to share this with my knitting/crochet/spinning group! I also received my choice of three pattern downloads from Mary Beth's site. So many great patterns to choose from, you really should check it out! I can't wait to cast on for the 50/50 sock :) I do believe this will be one of the next two projects I cast on for... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Very cool! I won stuff from Woolgirl in December but just got it yesterday...I'll post pics soon! It's so fun to win things...not that I do very often!:) Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!