Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where's My Rabbit?


It's been awhile since I posted in part because I was sick with a nasty chest cold and bronchitis which lasted nearly two weeks. Due to extreme fatigue and general blahs, I stuck with less complicated projects such as this one: a felted crochet hat from the book FELTED CROCHET by Jane Davis. I am very happy with how it turned out though it is a bit tall to be practical but its very warm, slightly eccentric, and perfect to wear to my crafting group... I just haven't done it yet... I've become quite taken with felting knit or crochet projects but I must shift gears now and concentrate on crafting through other elements of my stash (such as the last of my squeaky acrylic). Going from knitting or crocheting with pure wool to crafting with acrylic is like dumping a bucket of ice water on my head!

No comments: