Friday, July 13, 2007

Current WIP


I've finished another sock for my 4 year old (it is the same yarn as pair #2 but with a shorter cuff). I've also cast on with Cascade Fixation to make a pair for my oldest (in light pink of course). I'm using size 1 needles as that is the size I have on hand. I'm not sure if I like this yarn yet. This is only the second time I've worked with cotton and while this one does have elastic, it just doesn't seem to be knitting up as quickly as wool (or even acrylic). Since we do live in such a hot climate, I really do want cotton to work out for me as I would like to make more wearables :) Also, sometime this weekend I plan to cast on a top for my 2 year old using Berroco Cotton Twist.

1 comment:

jo said...

cotton rox!
so do your sox!
here's hopin' we get to talks!