Sunday, April 29, 2007

Of WIPs...

There is a war going on within my head regarding my lovely WIPs (in no paticular order)...

1. The never-ending poncho... its about 80% complete and I just want to finish it up but at this point, its admittedly BORING!

2. A mate to my FIRST SOCK (picture to follow soon)***Done! Please scroll up to see a picture :) ***

3. A crochet blanket in alternating rows of single and double crochet made out of Pound of Love (about 2 pounds so far). This one was started in November 2002.

4. Promised crocheted bookmarks for a fellow book reviewer. (3 done, ? to go -- I'm going to take a picture before I mail them) ***DONE! But I forgot to take a picture, I was just too much in a hurry to get them finished... I'm going to make some for myself and I'll take pictures of those...I hope!***

5. Plastic bag crochet test project - It will either be under my feet in front of the kitchen sink or I will put it in the dog house for the dogs... Cutting the bags into strips is rather tedious. This project is on HOLD indefinitely!

Plus, I have a whole list of projects I want to dive into, mostly socks :)

No comments: